Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Comes to an End

I've been gone for a while, so there's a fair amount of life that's happened.

End of the semester. I thought I kicked ass on my exams, but as always, what that really means is I did pretty shitty on my exams. Peter left a few days before me, so I was on my own for the last 3 days or so. I didn't realize how many personal space issues I have until this year. I mean, I always knew that I liked my space and everything, but even just thinking about having to go back starts to give me a headache. It's nice going to bed in a dark room that doesn't smell like stinky food, and not hearing someone else's alarm going off at like 5:45 in the morning. But anyway, I got all packed up and jazz and was home Friday late-afternoonish.

I was home for a few days, and then left for Kansas. Saw a bunch of my family, almost all of them actually, as well as my one remaining friend from my school days of Kansas. Got back to Westfield, saw some friends for Hanukah, and that's really all I've done all break so far.

2011 is almost over, 2012 looks as promising as any other year, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment