Monday, May 7, 2012

The Storm of Summer

I got home like 4 days ago, and I'm actually already kind of tired of home. Maybe I'm just forgetting about the adjustment period of being back, but so far this just really isn't suiting to me. My bed for one is just not working at all, last night I didn't fall asleep until close to 7:30 AM, and I was up around 10.

It is however good to be back with all my high school friends, even though I feel like I'm never going to see them. Tim leaves the day after his 21st for his internship for like two months, and I probably wont see him again until one of us visits the other or there's a break that we both go home for, because I'm probably going to be leaving on the 10th or 11th of August for Ball State. Collin decided to get a job this summer, which is great and all, but he works like 12 hours a day Monday through Friday and every other Saturday, starting at 7:30 in the morning. That on top of him being the most whipped individual I've ever encountered, I don't expect that I'm going to really see him this summer because even last night, when his girlfriend isn't even back in town, he ditched us for her. I'll actually end up seeing Bret probably no less than 5 times a week since we're gonna workout together starting this week. I'm looking forward to having a workout partner, it gets so boring when you go by yourself. And I assume Kaylee will keep herself plenty busy as always, but I'm expecting she's one of the people I'll see the most this summer. Then there's the handful of college friends as well that I'm hoping to get together with, but that's just like maybe once or twice over a whole summer. And I'm going to go up and spend a few days with Jessi up in New York this summer, I'm entirely decided on that, and I'm planning on taking a train either to or from, because I think that would be really awesome.

All I've really done so far is clean and do yard work. I'm gonna go in today and talk to David at American Eagle and get my hours going so I'mm have some income.

No comments:

Post a Comment