I understand that it's a part of life, and moving on is important, but for the last four years, this life is all I've known. Four years of work and effort, and everything that I have to show for it ends in 19 days, and nobody will care, because it wont be relevant any more.
That being said, in 19 days time, I have to get my senior pictures, plan my open house and so much more.
That's quite a deal of stress, on top of what I'm already dealing with.
I'm still going about with bitterness from two weekends ago.
People are starting to get really bitchy and snappy at everyone.
I'm fairly sick of school right now other than band and choir.
And I suppose that's the most of it. There's other stuff, but not stuff that should be exposed to the open.
I'm trying my best to put off exploding and shutting down, because there's really just not any chance for it to happen now. Im riding on fumes all the way till graduation.
No comments:
Post a Comment