Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Here We Go Again

It's been such a long time since I updated this thing.

I've graduated, turned 18 and done a lot more since I last posted.

The night of graduation seemed to fly by. I had hardly even realized what had just happened by the time it was over. Then we all still had to go back to school.
And it never hit me until just now, just I never realized what a huge deal my last day of school was, I had just spent the last 4 years in that place, and I walked out of it like it was any normal day.
My open house was a ton of fun. The weather was perfect in a week of storms, lots of people were able to go enjoy the park and lake and stuff.
I had my adult hug-virginity taken within minutes of becoming an adult.
I gambled within minutes of being able, and won 23 dollars.

Summer rolled on in it's usual way. I found myself with the band a lot, I am getting paid. It's not hourly or anything, it's a flat out check for what I've done this summer.
I've been trying to keep up with everyone that I can, but it's really hard, and I feel bad knowing that I'll possibly never see some of these people again in my life.

There's been lots of social drama this summer too, and I've caught myself opening up to more and more people, so I guess that can be seen as a good thing. The drama definitely has a center point though. Part of me wants to work it out for the better, and the other part wants to leave their sorry ass for being such a two-faced bitch all the time to everyone, not just me. Maybe spending some time away from people during college will do them good.

And I've actually managed to work myself into quite a mess of a summer as well.
I have a collection of interests, not meaning hobbies, but persons that are interesting.

One is a little older than me, but I've probably spent the most time of all my friends with her. It would be really complicated once school starts up though.
One is my age, like 7-8 months older whatever, but she's impossible to read, and I don't know that it would work like I hope it would.
There's another my age, but I know she's off limits. But.. Well.... In my defense, she usually texts me first to ask how I am and how my day has been. And with my Nana passing and all, she's been there for me if I needed anything at all. Like been there more than a normal friend.
One is a tad younger, and she too is taken. But I don't know how long that will last, and I know she's into me. So I see no harm in seeing what's there should they break up.
And the last one is a bit younger than me, and she's cute and all, but I think I know enough to see what she needs. She thinks it's a guy, when she really just needs a supporting person for her. If she wasn't so young, I would most likely consider it to be more than it is right now.


And I would have sworn there was only 4 like a week ago, oh well.

I guess that's all for now. Maybe I'll try to keep this more updated this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment