Friday, November 12, 2010

When Life Looks Easy, It's Actually Getting More Complicated

I don't really know where to begin, given that my last tweet and the title of this post pretty much say everything that there is to be said, but not really.

Halloween was LAME. I was supposed to go to Ball State, and that didn't happen, so I stayed on campus where there was NOTHING to do.

My costume was AWESOME.

Since Halloween I've not anything really interesting.



On Tuesday of this week, I was talking to my roommate for next year, and we decided we're going to get ripped. So I woke up at 5:50 am on Wednesday to wake him up at 6 and go workout for 45 minutes before classes. We did the same thing on Thursday morning and today. Saturdays are pending, and Sundays are probably going to be a resting day. I hope we keep this up every day for the rest of the year.

Also, he's my roommate next year, but not at Anderson. We're both going to Ball State next year, so it's doubly awesome.



Why is life complicated?
Because people tweet things.
Because people text you.
Because people DONT text you.
Because people send you messages on facebook.
Because I thought I had everything figured out for once.
Because all the people that I wish I could see are far away and too busy.
Because there are times when college sucks, and I wish I could go back to high school for a day.


That's why life is complicated, and all I want to do is bang my head on my desk.


I'm going to take a nap instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment