Monday, July 25, 2011

Green Drink

I'm writing this first little portion as a simple act of preserving my intellectual ownership of the drink, Green Drink, as well as its recipe, on the terribly off-chance that after I talk to a marketing representative at the Coca-Cola headquarters, they like my drink, and then try to screw me out of ownership of the idea.

Green drink is a combination of three beverages produced by the Coca-Cola company. I first made the drink in August of 2007 at a local McDonalds after a particularly hot day of band practice. Collin Winkle was with me, bore witness too, has made Green Drink, and has seen me make Green Drink on numerous and uncountable occasions, and most recently yesterday, July 24th, 2011. -Cate Vickery also bore witness to this, and asked me to make her a cup of Green Drink as well.

Other witnesses to Green Drink include, but are not limited to, Tim Buszka, Bret Mattingly, and Lauren Crumble.

I am the sole intellectual contributor to Green Drink, including it's ingredients and name.

Green Drink is intended to quench thirst and replenish fluids without the use of caffination, carbonation, or excessive amounts of calories.

Green Drink is a mixture of Minute-Maid Lemonade Lite, Hi-C Orange Flavored Drink, and Powerade Mountain Blast.

The three beverages mentioned in the previous statement are property of Coca-Cola, and I in no way claim ownership to them, only the idea and recipe of Green Drink.

The recipe of Green Drink.
Most often a large McDonalds beverage cup is used.
The cup is to be filled with 2/3 Minute-Maid Lite, just over 1/6 Hi-C Orange Flavored Drink, and another 1/6 Powerade Mountain Blast.

The result is a beverage with a green color, thus the name, and incredibly refreshing qualities.

I, John Kenneth Steele, claim ownership to the idea, name, and recipe of Green Drink.
I am in no way affiliated with Coca-Cola Industries.
I plan to present my idea to a marketing representative of Coca-Cola Industries before the end of August 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment