I really have to say that the general quality of my life the last few days, maybe even a week now, has just been really outstanding, and it makes me wish that I could share this type of feeling with my friends in a way that they'd understand.
It's been a good two weeks since I've said anything on here, so there's a fair amount to cover.
Had a really pretty good Halloween weekend, went out with friends to a some parties on Friday and Saturday, played video games on Sunday. I was a pirate again, almost the exact same costume I wore last year, but who cares. Saw some people drink just a bit too much for their own good, but I had an eye on them so it was alright.
The week after Halloween was straight hell. Monday I had a presentation with a group, Tuesday was meeting with a debate group for several hours, Wednesday was an International Policy exam, Thursday was the debate I was hosting again mostly grad students about renewable energies, and Friday was a meteorology exam. To add it that, all I could wait for was this last weekend to go camping, which is a pretty decent lead into my next topic.
Went camping this weekend with a fantastic group of people, and I feel like I made three really good friends in the process, because I already considered myself good friends with the other 4. Looking at it, it seemed like it was going to be a really random group of people to go camping with, but it all turned out alright, and I think we all got along pretty well. #ThingsWeForgotToHashtag #AwkwardArm
Sorry, I didn't want to forget about that, it pertains to the sleeping arrangements of the trip haha.
Spent most of Saturday either cooking or at Turkey Run hiking, it was fantastic weather to be outside. Saturday night there was a considerable amount of disturbances in the dark that got people a little freaked out haha.
Yesterday evening I got asked if I wanted to sing bass for an a cappella group a friend is starting, and I'm super excited to see how this turns out, because as much as I enjoy Statesmen, smaller a cappella stuff is what I really enjoy, especially jazz.
Today I got to skype with Kaylee which was super fantastic to actually see her, so to speak, and catch up. I wish I'd hear from my other friends more often, I can't say that it doesn't bother me that they I don't hear from them more often, but I just have to look at that as how life goes, and at the end of the day it's their loss.
I don't have a ton of things left to say, life goes how it goes, and all I can do is hope for the best. Life is good, and I hope that it stays that way for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment