I've mentioned it before, the sensation I feel when drugs start working on me, it's the weirdest thing ever.
I had chicken noodle soup, mashed potatoes, and some peanut butter m&ms for dinner, which is where I acquired a lovely bite mark on my arm thanks to a friend who will remain nameless.
Things in my life are pretty much turmoil, but that's how I prefer it.
I don't know what I want to study or do with my life.
I feel out of place in every class except marching band, landscaping class, and international politics.
My meteorology group is really getting to me.
I'm probably gonna make an appointment with my advisor to get my schedule worked on.
And socially things are sliding downhill.
I'm a fairly laid back and chill guy, and try to look for the best of every situation, but there are just some things that really get to me, no matter what.
-People who are unnecessarily rude when people are being polite. I said thank you, said you're welcome, or no problem, or any time, or something.
-You're a step and a half in front of me, hold the door.
-I held the door for you three times, say thank you, because I'm going to say you're welcome just to make you realize you were being rude.
-If you don't want to hang out, say so, don't make an excuse of it.
-People who don't reply to text messages. Not just like it took them a few hours, they just flat out never reply, ever.
-Clapping at movies, especially if the movie was bad.
-Girls who wear a ton of perfume to the gym, then work out for like 10 minutes and leave.
-When people handle adult situations in the most immature way imaginable.
I'm sure that those aren't all of them, but those are things that I've been aware of recently.
As it turns out, I'm not the only one who's noticed social shifts as of late, and I think it's kind of a relief.
Good things happen every day, but the good things get taken for granted, and don't really seem mention-worthy on here. My life isn't all bad though, but the things I talk about on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment