My relationship with my dad is a lot better than it has been for the last few years, though it still has its rough days.
My dead-beat sister is looking to get her life in some sort of order. She wants to transfer to IUPUI and become an elementary education major. This also means that I'm totally going to graduate college before her.
I didn't gain any weight over winter break, and have lost another 2 pounds since I got back to campus.
I auditioned into an a cappella group and got in. Rehearsals have been a little rocky, but fun and we've got a really sweet blend. I noticed a few of my tendencies from music sectionals in high school have resurfaced, which is hopefully going to prove to be a good thing because I plan on putting a lot of extra time into this group.
I've made 12 really cool friends from the previously mentioned a cappella group.
As unsure as I've always been about my major, I think I belong in the theatre, and I've been getting a lot of support from my friends about it.
My confidence as a vocalist is a lot higher than it's ever been in the past.
I love music again.
A friend asked if I would be willing to brush back up on my keyboard skills, because he needs a basic keyboard player for his band, but more so wants me for vocals.
People seem to love my hair more than I do. I get compared to John Mayer now and again, but I get compared to a character on True Blood named "Alcide" at least 3 times a week.
-Yeah, so what if it's vain, the amount of pride I take in my appearance? I don't care.
I gave a kick ass speech in my COMM 210 class, and I'm pretty sure that I became a class favorite of the instructor.
I made a blind friend! His name is Blaine. I help in my large lecture class on Mondays.
The friend that I want to move to LA with stopped smoking pot.
I have a generally good life.
No comments:
Post a Comment