Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day of Palindromes

This is that awkward moment where you realize that you've officially had a significant moment that has lingered with you on almost a daily basis for like 8 months.

In other news, things seem to be pushing me into musical theatre, I'm going to be auditioning closer to the Spring.

The a capella group had a seriously kick ass rehearsal on Tuesday, and sadly we wont be meeting up on Friday for some reason I'm not aware of. We blew through almost two whole songs. It's just mind-blowing how well the 13 of us mesh just by nature. I'm working on two arrangements for the group, though I don't know when they're likely to be finished, and mash up of Tonight Tonight that leads into Last Friday Night, and a MASSIVE "Disney Through the Ages" medley, going all the way back to the beginning and picking a song from every notable movie, starting with Snow White, ending with Tangled. I had to stop working on it because I couldn't stand the goosebumps I kept getting. It would all go so much faster if I had my keyboard up here, but oh well.

I think I'm actually going to shut my mac off for a while, it's been running super hot for the last week, and blows through like half its charge in about an hour. I don't have anything but Safari and iTunes running, so I doubt that it's a processing power issue. Oh well, computers are ridiculous and it's dinner time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment