But anyway, being sick always does interesting things to me, and this time is no exception. I've been particularly bitter at everyone and everything, it's awesome. I almost deleted my twitter too, that was weird. I got sick of people commenting on how I was "retweeting every brotip" when in reality, of the 500+ that I read, I retweeted like 10. That really kind of pissed me off more than it should have. But whatever.
I'm going home again tomorrow for just a day or so because I need to grab my dance shoes and whatnot for my auditions next weekend.
It all seemed like an awesome idea, but pretty much every time I get close to declaring my major, I'm starting to freak out, because I don't want to close any of my doors, I like them all wide open. Oh well, that's my own dilemma to deal with, whatevs.
No comments:
Post a Comment