Monday, March 5, 2012

Twenty Paces Due North

I'm currently on Spring Break, and it's just not really what I need right now. I can't stand just sitting around without having some kind of objective or something to take up my free time. It goes back to me never learning how to just do nothing. I've had an alright spring break so far, I just feel like I'm totally wasting it though.

I left campus a day early, so I was home on Thursday, I just kind of spent that night chilling out, getting settled back in. Friday I ran some errands and then played magic with the game preserve dudes. Saturday I kid of flailed around looking for something to do once I found out that I wouldn't be going to IU for the night, ended up at Butler and downing a full bottle of rum on my own. Got back home in the afternoon mildly hungover. Helped my sister move some stuff over to her apartment, it's...... well it's an apartment, and she's finally moved out of the house, so there's not much else I can say. Spent that night at Ariels house, ignored the fact that my tolerance is only a fraction of what it used to be, but I can still shoot vodka like a champ, so long as I've got some cranberry juice to chase it.

My ego has been kind of sky-high the last month or so, it's actually quite dangerous in my opinion, the last two nights did nothing to put a limit on my ego either, but I feel like talking about that n my blog only adds to the fact that my ego is largely inflated right now. Between my a cappella group being oddly in love with me, compliments I get from strangers, and the random compliments I get from my friends, like "You have really nice feet, most guys don't have nice feet", I just can't even pretend to be modest right now, but I'm done talking about it now.

So I'm home, and I was going to make a bunch of cookies tomorrow, and muffins in the morning. Well, my oven is sick. I turned it on to preheat and a few minutes later, it's just billowing out smoke. I can't bake cookies in a smokey oven, it just wont work.

I've gotta go around and fill out applications for summer jobs this week too, I really need a job.

I kind of ran out of things to say a lot sooner than I thought I would, so I'm just gonna get back to arranging music now.

No comments:

Post a Comment