Nothing drastic has really changed that much in day-to-day life.
My portion of Indiana finally got some rain.
I got my picture of The Eiffel Tower during it's construction reframed and hung in my room.
My clock from England is back on the wall too.
Work is pretty much the same.
Oh, and I started a new blog, The Drunken Gamer, you should go check it out!
No Doubt released their new single a few days ago, titled Settle Down. I was really relieved that they stuck to their roots and didn't sell out to appeal to a Pop Top 40 crowd, no offense to that crowd at all because that's my crowd too.
I'm really looking forward to being back at school, like more and more each day, home just isn' the same.
I really don't have much else to say other than you should go look at my new blog.
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment