That's the flavor of oatmeal that I'm eating right now, apples and cinnamon, instead of being in my food prep lecture today. It's about meat products, which isn't in my area of expertise, but I can just skim the book later.
So it's Halloween, how the hell did that happen? Seriously, I moved back to Muncie like 2 weeks ago. But I guess that means I have a lot to catch up on.
Marching band has been going really well, though I personally feel like pretty much all the enthusiasm from band camp is gone. It's understandable, but it's weird to think that there's only 1 home game left in the semester. We're bowl eligible now, and we just need one more win to be guaranteed a bowl game, which means marching in the snow!
My classes are just ok. Accounting is just of having its way with me, and my Political Science Research Methods and Data Analysis is on that route too unfortunately.
Right now I'm sick for like the 6th time this semester. Pretty much I'm sick for two weeks, healthy for about half a week, and then sick for another two weeks. It really sucks.
Note to Self is doing really well. We competed in the Homecoming talent showcase and got first in our category, and third overall. I'm currently planning for our concert at the end of the spring semester, as well as performing in Westfield as part of a high school outreach/recruitment thing. My list of music to arrange just never ends, and it's a clear fact that I'm the only one in the group who can arrange singable music.
OH!! THIS IS EXCITING!!! I'm on board with a company based in Arizona called Vemma, and I'm on the initial team of 5 to expand into Indiana. We've got a similar team in Michigan who are about 10 months ahead of us, and they're inviting us up there to spend a weekend doing some team building stuff, and as long as we can get there, they're paying for all other expenses. This looks like it could actually be a really good career opportunity, so I'm super excited about it.
I'm kind of running out of things to talk about, and I want to go take a shower, so that's what I'm going to go do.
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment