As for the actual homecoming, Im not going. Last year sucked, as well as some of the events that came from it. Im going solo with a group downtown to eat a fancy dinner and go on a carriage ride, should be good fun.
Marching band started last week, 57.5. Not too bad at all. Four some points behind Zionsville, a regual state finalist. Westfield is SOOOO making it to Semi-State this year. FUCK YEAH!
As for the spinning dinner tabled and wildcards and what not. Im kind of done with that, though I somewhat wish I wasn't. I singled out one wildcard, and it was a shoot and a miss, but I still don't know. But I'd rather just ignore what I can of it for now, and what happens happens, becase life is much more fun this way.
Fall playing coming up too. I was able to get the lead guy, quite literally named "guy" for one of the fall plays, looks like it will be good fun.
Tonight I've gotta finish the banner for Young Democrats, I don't think it should be too hard. for the most part.
No comments:
Post a Comment