Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Logical Flaws, for the Illogical.

I can't remember being so torn between anything in my life at this point, and the piles and piles of other things going on don't seem to be helping. For the one creepy person that's probably actually read this, Im going to list out everything that I do in life.

Vocal Jazz
-Practicing the music outside of school.

Marching Band
-Like 12-20 extra hours a week is for marching band, be it practice or thinking of ideas to help the section, being the section leader and what-not.

Thespians
-I'm an officer, secretary/treasurer, two in one. It seems like there's always something else that I need to look through or alphabetize. The fall play will be started soon too.

Chem Club
-Was elected treasurer last year. It's not a ton outside of the club, it's just the constant meetings.

Young Democrats
-I was nominated, and somehow won, the presidency of this club, which is totally cool with me! But I'm finding it stressful to keep things under control at the meetings, finding things to do and things to organize.

Disc Golf Club
-I would love to join this club, but I don't know that I'll have the time, ever.

I might take a musical theatre class in downtown indianapolis on Mondays.
And I wouldn't dare forget that Im starting to freak out about college now.

All of this goes on outside of school and trying to maintain my social life, so as you can see, to add on anything else is really killing me, and yet I find myself with more.

If I could just find one thing over the other. One day one of them will progress some and I'll think I know, but then the other one does the next. Like I don't know what to compare to what, what actions constitute as being equal or greater to another.
Im not a religious person, Im far from it, but I dare say Im close to making something that could resemble a prayer...

No comments:

Post a Comment