Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pirate Hats, Cannon Balls and Mustaches

What do the three have in common? Well I meant for them to have nothing in common, but I described pirate stuff pretty well, I just need a skull and crossbones flag.

So, I found more analogies.
I can read you like print, we're more alike than you'll ever see.

I kind of hate that though, I don't want to find another me, I worked to make sure that I was not copyable for like the last three years. But I've been a bit off lately, so that one goes along the lines of this.

I'm simply a mirror that's temporarily lost it's luster, just give it time.

I feel like a friend has kind of replaced me, but I guess I deserve it. But the thing is, looking at the two of us, you would never make the comparison, but if you look at a mental and emotional comparison, the similarities baffle me more and more each time. So yeah, I don't like being replaceable.

So today, was an oddly good day. I think I went soft though, and just kind of took whatever I saw, which was a bright and cheery mood.

I'll move on.

Not replying to my texts sends one message, but the look that you give me when you see me sends another, as does the hug, as does the conversation that undoubtably ensures every time. So why do you do that? What ever, Im droning. As for you other two, yeah, thanks for randomly popping into this whole thing, as if it isn't hard enough to throw two boomerangs at once, lets just try three, oh joy.

Not much else. Maybe much more. Who knows at this point. Im sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment