Monday, September 21, 2009

The Blind Leading the Blind being followed by Someone With One Eye Half-Open

Oh man, oh man, where to begin.

So Im pretty much as bad as keeping a blog going as I am about keeping a journal current.
Let's just go re-cap life, and throw in lots of fun analogies and stuff.

Friday- football, homecoming, lost, no surprise. Damage control as well, but that seems to be nothing new these last few months, and the damage was certainly controlled.
BUT what did in fact surprise me was the banner contest, in which Young Democrats won, which I did like 85%-90% of the banner. We even beat Spanish Club, who are the club to beat when it comes to the homecoming banner. Kaylee sent me a text while I was in the band stands and I about shit myself, then several others texted me about it as well. Our next meeting will be interesting now! After the game I looked for some people, but was unable to find them, but that's cool. I then went pretty much straight home.

Saturday- Woke up for the early call time for the band competition. Band was band, nothing totally special happened. The bus ride sucked. Tim, Collin and Will were on the other bus because they weren't leaving early. So I was going to talk to people on the bus ride, until a chaperone sat in the seat next to me, that totally killed the bus ride. Laura and Jessica made a rap, which failed in comparison to Collin and I's, but they gave it a shot. The band scored a 73.5, which is pretty much a bull shit score because they added them all wrong, but hey, it's what we got.

Saturday Night- We decided that we were far too cool for homecoming, and went downtown for dinner and a carriage ride. It's not at all how I pictured my senior homecoming, but the people seemed about right to an extent. Ordered half of a free-range chicken severed over rice and smoked bacon, not too bad at all.

That's about the only stuff worth mentioning that's not about to be totally coated in analogies.

Still up and down like an etch-e-sketch life wise.
Im almost positive that Im allergic to floride, damnit, but I think I knew for like 2 years now, but brushing 3-4 times a day made my body freak out and I think I've given myself the 6th sinus infection in 8 weeks or something insane like that.
I think I had a facebook or twitter status along the lines of chasing one, neck and neck with another, and being chased myself. Well I'm going to shed some light on that, or run further with that analogy, note the pun intended.

I somewhat feel like Im with two people right now, which is terrible. One I've known all of high school, and been close friends with for some time I think, and we hang out on occasion, not a ton or anything, but about as much as I hang out with anyone one v. one other than Collin and Tim. However, this person is in an odd situation in my mind, something I don't want to take advantage of, just because I'd be taking advantage of it, but do at the same time. The 2nd I wasn't really friends with until this summer, and they brought up the idea of us, be it deliberate or a mere slip of the tongue, they brought it up, and they have a point regardless. So I've hung out with this person too, and don't know which way to take things. That's what throws me into thinking fits so often now.

Thinking fits throw me to think about other things, and how much they suck and, in turn, how much my life sucks. Almost all of it I will not put on here, be they legal or personal reasons. But thinking fits make me unhappy most of the time, which prevents me from being centered where I need to me. I feel like the backbone of a ton of things, yet I can't keep my own back straight. But maybe Im just being weird. This seems to happen whenever Im confused, and I've never been so confused. There have always been things standing the way of me getting, what I think, will make me happy, and for once there doesn't seem to be anything, which unnerves me I guess, because all I need to do is step forward and try I think. But when so accustomed to failing, sometimes it seems, what's the point. But hell, why am I telling the internet? It doesn't care. I should either shut up about it, tell someone who can do something to aid it, or do something myself.

Tomorrow, I plan on finding some organic toothpaste, because Im killing my voice with constant sinus flare ups that turn into infections, and I can't do that anymore.

I'll be trying to keep things a bit more up to date, and keep the colorful analogies flying straight at you. Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment