They're pretty entertaining, but stressful as hell while your asleep.
I always end up as one of the survivors of the apocalypse, and I know about it before everyone else does but nobody will listen to me.
There's usually three others with me. Sometimes there's two females, usually just one though.
This time it was about nature trying to kill everyone and start the world over.
First, there were these really weird mutant frogs, but I was the only one to notice them. But them the like massed together and turned into a monster thing. The four of us ran from that.
We stayed at a hotel for a night to rest, but then in the morning the wave of stuff had almost caught up, and we just about left the chick behind, but she ran out to the car and jumped in at we were speeding away. We were also in a convertible.
And then before I knew it, plants and stuff were taking over everything and everything was green, ever the air. And instead of driving away from it like everybody else, we drove straight into where it was coming from. Eventually we found a house, which shouldn't have been standing since all the invasive plants and stuff had grown through already. But the guy that lived there, who was one of our fathers, had sealed the house shut 100% and had everything he needed to live. So we broke in and stayed there. And he had a lot of animals and some of them had been taken over by the plant stuff and were trying to attack us.
We ended up just staying there for a really long time, and nothing ever got better. I think all the other humans died.
But anyway, I'm really confused as to why I have so many lately.
Now to life.
Exams are over! I don't even know where that trimester went, it just like just starting, and then it was over. I'm in such a daze. But exams being over means one thing, dinner. Before dinner, Tim, Dana and I went to the fashion mall. They decided I needed to look like a prep, so they took me to Abercrombie and Fitch and put me in a 300 dollar outfit that was uncomfortably tight, but looked really good I guess. Then they took me to Lucky and dressed me up. I was somewhat ok with that one, even though it was even more expensive. And I don't understand what is going on with the zipper in fashion right now. What's wrong with the zipper? Why must it be replaced by three buttons? I guess I'll never know.
And now I'm hitting the point of no concentration.
No comments:
Post a Comment