Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who Needs a Judge When You're This Critical?

I'm the most wish-washy freaking person right now. I can't stick with anything.

I'm going back and forth, back and forth about what I want to do all the time. I'm totally rethinking all of my thoughts for college as well.

Partially, I think it's due to the fact that I'm involved in everything imaginable, and they've all needed 120% of their normal attention lately.

Thespian is getting to it's pivotal point I feel, just that sweet spot where everything is happening. And it's just Sarah and I doing everything, which is kind of nice because it's easy to come up with common ideas and stuff, and the rest of the year is just about set.
Chem Club has been taking up way more than it's alloted time. Interviews are like 3 days a week for next year's officers. Last year I was elected, and there were just four of us. The 5th whined and bitched enough that she got the last officer title, and basically doesn't think I should be an officer, and that I "got all your(my) band and theatre friends to come and vote for you". Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that I was working on all the projects everyday and that people generally know me and like me. This year we didn't elect new ones in the beginning, and we went from 5 to 3 officers. And I honestly think that the three of us kick ass working together. We finally get Tim back soon. He was there today. I'm glad he's back, but I wish he'd step off just a bit. Alex, Gretta and I have the whole election thing all planned out. His input is useful, but right now we don't need it, and yeah.. That probably sounded really asshole-ish, but that's how I feel.
Young Democrats basically has one officer, me. I love Kaylee to death, but she's not suited for it. Her idea of planning stuff is talking about it on facebook or texting. When it comes to go out and do it, that's where it goes wrong. Tim kinda took the hint I needed a hand with things there and that's nice, but the rest of the club needs to remember that I'm still the head of the organization, and when I'm explaining what we're going to be doing, that they need to be listening to me, and everyone else needs to shut the hell up.
There's a band concert in a couple of weeks, the music is coming along nicely for the most part.
There's a choir concert tomorrow, and that's going to be alright. I don't think it'll be our best exactly, but it's going to go as they go, and Vocal Jazz is going to own the rest.
The musical is just flying by. It felt like there was so much more time last year, and maybe it's because I was actually in music numbers and stuff and was working on numbers that relied heavily on me; solo, Minstrel, Jester and I, and Normandy, plus large songs, and then choreography for most of them. I guess maybe I was there a lot more. But still, it's just flying by and it's crazy how fast opening night is coming up.

Way back when, I wrote about the job that Mr. Sands offered me, along with the title of "Brass lieutenant". I didn't really tell a ton of people because it wasn't 100% and I didn't want certain people hearing about it. Well I guess that Kyle went and asked Mr. Sands too. And I guess he only remembers that he talked to someone about it, and told Kyle, almost word for word, what he told me, including that he would have the title of "Brass lieutenant". That pisses me off and I'm going to get that fixed within the week. That's my job, biotch.

I'm gonna go check on my dinner, I'm hungry. This isn't all I have to say. Most of what I have left would be for a "Last person in the car" situation, which hasn't happened in forever, so there could be some kind of exception in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment