Monday, July 19, 2010

Cleaning Chemicals

I just finished cleaning the shower that my sister and I share. It took the better part of two hours. It terribly disgusting sharing a bathroom with her. She simply doesn't care if anything is clean or dirty.

The one ledge where I keep my things: Water spots and a little soap build up.
Cleaned in maybe 3 minutes.

The whole rest of the shower that Julie uses: 7 old razors, ranging from rusted, broken, covered in black stuff and any combination of the three. Black mold, no doubt about it. Some strange orange/red residue from where ever she puts a conditioner bottle.
Easily took an hour.

The rest of the cleaning was just simple normal type cleaning for a shower. But I know that if I had the shower to myself, it would never get that dirty. When we built this house, she said she was going to save money and then tear down a portion of her bedroom wall and build her own bathroom, because I was such a disgusting person to share a bathroom with.
She's only cleaned the bathroom once in 7 years, and the one time she did, she used what ever cleaning solution she wanted, which explains why we have some spots with the paint and chrome destroyed.

I also got the toilet, which was gross too, but just because it was a toilet.

I haven't gotten to the sink yet.
The sink started to drip earlier this summer, and I haven't had the motivation to tighten whatever is loose under the sink. So the sink is even worse than normal.
On the rare occasion that Julie does brush her teeth, she rinses most of the toothpaste off before it even gets in her mouth, and then doesn't rinse the sink after she spits.

I got really light headed from chemicals too for the first time, so I'm pretty spaced out.

Life:
Life goes swimmingly. I think that I have more figured out now that I did during my last post. Some of the problems I was stuck with have been resolved, but then I end up just going to a new problem to fix.

Though I'm down to simply 1 interest for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment