There are two teams, sort of.
At first, one team was blue, and the other like a golden yellow. But that's just the color of ammunition that you shoot. That actual characters are either dressed in all white or all black from head to toe.
There are two floors, each one set up like a grid of rooms, and each room is totally different, at first. The black team starts on the first floor, and the white team starts on the second floor. There's only one way to get between the two floors, and it's just a large ramp.
Some of the rooms look more like something out of Tron, while others look like military bunkers. Here's a list of the rooms that I saw.
The ramp area, looks like something out of Tron.
The beginning area looks like a super minimalist military bunker with nothing more but cots.
There was a room with a lot of portals in it, each labeled, but I didn't go through any.
There's one room that is designed like the ice age, and everything is covered in ice and snow.
There's another room which is like the portal room, but in ruins, complete with a giant red and orange T-Rex that will chase and eat anything and anyone that it sees moving. I did not find a way to kill it.
Connected to that room is another series of rooms, I only got two rooms into them, and the farther you get, the farther into the past you get and the more and more dinosaurs there are. Some are nice, and some are not.
There were a few rooms that were like the ramp room, only it seemed to be some sort of base that you either wanted to capture or defend.
There was a room that was a forrest, and cycled through night and day in like 15 minutes.
There was an inverted room, where your controls became inverted, as did the colors.
According to my on-screen grid, there were 24 rooms, so clearly did not get to all of them, and I could only assume that the second floor was the exact same. And not all the rooms are connected like room to room. Some require you to go through lengthy hallways, in which there's no way that physically there was room for them, but I wont argue with a dream.
The weapons were so freaking cool too. I was only able to figure out the first 6, but I assume that there were dozens of them. The way I figure that it would work, is if you're playing 1v1, then you have all the weapons, and a 2v2 you get half the weapons, making sure that it's an even type for each player. And that would continue so on until you get to maybe 5v5, where there would begin to be multiple players with some of the same weapons. I'll explain the 6 that I figured out.
*I only managed to hit Bret with one weapon.
1. This seemed to be my primary weapon. It fired what looked like a colored stream of electricity, but I don't know what it did it I hit somebody.
2. This was like a nano-bot destroyer. It pretty much looked like it fired a quarter and if it was near the nano-bot, it would latch onto it and disable it.
3. This was the actual nano-bot weapon. You could either set them to activate right away, or set in a location for them to travel before activating. I wouldn't exactly call them nano-bots, as you could visibly see them. But Bret was setting locations for them, and it was like 2 small blocks that would slide across the ground until they got the to location, then link together and turn into some kind of robot. Bret's were turning into large mechanical spiders, but after I saw the first one, I was able to disable them all.
4. This gun fired like the 1st one, looked like a ray of electricity. But this one was for firing at the walls, floor and ceiling. It made these crystals start growing like weeds. I assume these were a defensive type structure.
5. This one was almost like a flamethrower, but it was firing a solid that would disappear unless it came in contact with something physical, in which case it would stick to that. Almost like a short range freeze gun.
6. This is the one I was able to hit Bret with. It was almost like a paint-gun. And I hit him with it once, and his uniform started to change.(I said earlier, there was a blue and orange team, but we were wearing white and black. The blue and orange was the type of like ammunition that you fired.) But I was turning him my color, and then he started to turn me to his color. This could very well make a player swap teams if they get fully painted.
But what was REALLY cool, was that weapons were reacting differently in certain rooms. I was in the 2nd dinosaur room, and I was trying to fire the short range thing, number 5, but it would instead place something that looked like a rams head on the ground. You could make it buck it's head and anything that was on top of it would go flying. And in another room, the gun to shoot crystals was growing Ice Cream scoops instead.
And like I said earlier, each room starts totally different, at first. The longer that the game progressed, the more that changed. Like the dinosaurs at one point stampeded, out of their rooms and were then in a number of rooms causing problems. That giant T-Rex for sure did not stay in that ruined portal room. And the Ice Age room started to freeze the rooms that are near it, so by the end the rooms next to it were frozen too.
It was a sweet dream. This was more for my record keeping, because this would make a cool video game I think. I think I would call it Dreamt. So if you ever see that game in stores sometime, you know that I made a really awesome video game, and that I'm probably rich. So you should try to get a hold of me so we can hang out.
No comments:
Post a Comment