I'm beyond ready for summer right now, but what I'd really like is to have summer happen, just have everyone stay on campus just like normal for a week or so, because it's going to be weird going home for 3 months and not seeing these people.
I've got plans already for this summer, thankfully. American Eagle has offered, well mentioned that the position will opening up and they'd prefer that I got it, a position that's gonna allow me to work for more than just the floorsets where we change the inventory, I'd be doing inventory and stocking the whole day long, which I would love. I'm also hoping to be working with a landscaping company that a friends family owns.
That's two part-time jobs with some killer advantages, 50% employee discount at American Eagle, and getting paid to work outside all day is employee benefit enough.
I'm also going to be doing two 90-day workout programs at the same time, P90X and Shaun T's Insanity workout, both of which are kind of the same thing, and have awesome reviews. I might ask Collin if he wants to do them with me, since he's constantly trying to get ripped and we've been talking about it for like 3 years now, like when we were gonna join the football team senior year.
This summer I swear I'm going to learn to rollerblade, hopefully get better at tennis too.
But I've sat around long enough, time to go do something that's not just sitting indoors.
No comments:
Post a Comment