Friday, January 21, 2011

The Year of the Storm

I said I'd use this for not so much bitching anymore, but actually useful stuff. But as it turns out, I bitch very little in real life, and the internet has spellcheck.

When I'm off-center with someone and don't want to talk to them, I don't reply to any of their text messages, at all. Not one of the, oh I'll wait an hour and reply, I just flat out don't reply, period. So what am I expected to think when someone never replies to my texts unless they need something? Exactly, I think they're annoyed with/pissed at/ignoring me. That kind of really sucks, and really puts me in a bad mood.

I get it, most of them aren't really content-full texts, but the assumed polite thing to do would be to reply with "thanks, you too" or something similar. Or when asking how an event or a weekend went, a fucking response would be nice.

Not the tone change right there, I went from agitated to fucking mad.

I think in the last 2 weeks, there's only been one night that I didn't go to bed in a pissy mood. Which if Calvin and Hobes have taught me anything, it's the one thing you never want to do. So now I have people I want to tell off for everything they've ever done to me that I found rude, insulting, inconsiderate, degrading, ignorant, selfish, and everything else.

Sometimes my memory is shit. Usually when I'm trying to remember a name, or anything I've learned in a class. But I've got a killer memory for all the little things that I never say anything about, because that's just not like me. I've always been too good of a person to let the little things get in the way. Well little things add up, and eventually the slope is too steep for all the little nice things to work their way up.

Been back in Anderson for going on 2 weeks now? It feels like a lot longer. I actually am pretty ok with my classes right now though.

English, International Government, Music Theory, Mens Chorus, Freshman Seminar, Wind Ensemble, Jazz Ensemble, Career Exploration -(Those are my classes on Monday.) Keyboard, chapel... Aural Comp, and my trumpet lesson.

I think nearly everyone in my Career Exploration class is an idiot. 3rd semester freshman, people taking the course for a 2nd time. Apparently, I'm really well-suited to practice law. Yet another field you can't study here.

I've been tempted, on several occasions, to strip my facebook account down to the bone, if not get rid of the whole damned thing. I'd love to just be off the grid for a month, and if someone wants to know what I'm doing, they should text me or something, not just click through every post and link on my page.

Speaking of facebook, I was really surprised just how many people got a hold of me thinking I was in a legitimate relationship with Josh. He and his girlfriend broke up, so then he married a friend from home. But recently, that friend became involved in another relationship and removed Josh. He doesn't want to put single on his facebook because he's still hung up on his old girlfriend, so asked if we could be facebook married and I told him I wasn't a vegas whore, and I take things slowly. Around 12 hours later we were engaged, and I plan on switching it to married within the hour, and then leaving his cheap ass by sunday night/monday morning.

This weekend is going to blow hardcore.
Like 4 people went home for the weekend, and a bunch of others are on a ski trip. I highly doubt I'll be at ball state any time soon. Collin's in Westfield and sent me a text asking if I was home, and I felt like he wanted me to come home just because he was there, which I think is kind of selfish. He can drive up here to see me, but there would be nothing to do because it's a god-damn christian school.

There. That's my bitching for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment