I'm gonna run through the entire year, or at least what I remember when I think through it.
January.
Started with the usual party at my house, which was terribly over budget and too many people were invited. There was a lot of bloomin' onion left, as always.
Went back to school and rehearsal for the musical started.
Kept on going to bowling practice and meets.
Did lots of practice on the tuba and euphonium.
February.
Musical continued onward.
....
Fuck this, I'm bored with it already.
Stuff that sucked of 2010.
Prom.
After Prom.
Discussions about Prom.
How much I spent on Prom.
Not getting out of school a week early.
Getting sick the last 2 days I was in Canada.
Missing GenCon.
How much I spent on Magic.
Not having a job that paid by the hour.
Being the last guy to start college, and watching everyone leave.
Driving to Anderson.
Going to Chapel.
Being made to play 3rd trumpet.
Listening to a section leader.
Not being section leader anymore.
Not singing in a jazz group.
Having to make all new friends.
Being told I have to conform to everyone else.
Things that were bitter-sweet about 2010.
The musical.
The last band concert.
The last choir concert.
Thespian awards night.
The last chemistry demo-show.
The last club meeting for everything.
Having to pass the torch to Michael Block.
Graduation/Open Houses.
Learning that I'm not the shit at trumpet in the grand scheme.
Accepting that and moving onto a major I think I'll enjoy.
Highlights of 2010.
Rigging most of the awards for the musical.
Playing Pokemon in most of my classes.
Academic team.
Bowling team.
Getting on the hall of fame for band.
Being invited to Mrs. McLeans' house, multiple times.
Watching Eddie "boo" Tim and Blake at graduation.
Canada.
Learning Magic.
Coming back to Westfield and still being the shit.
Getting sooo much better at stalking people.
Moving to Anderson.
Making the new friends that I have.
Being able to stay in touch with the friends I already had.
Hanging out at Ball State.
Deciding that I'll be going to Ball State next year.
Sledding, and lots of it.
TRON
TRON
TRON
TRON
TRON
TRON
TRON
TRON
Having a dream on the last night of 2010, and it being about me getting to go to Ball State next semester instead of next year. I think that speaks for itself. Good job subconscious.
I feel like that did a better job than going through month by month.
So now I sit, feeling quite sick, hoping to make 2011 an awesome year, in whatever way that I can. It started with a thunderstorm, so I feel like that's either an awesome sign or a really bad sign. And I just decided, that this year is going to be called "The year of the storm", or something that sounds kind of ominously cool and stuff, I haven't decided yet.
Oh! I'm gonna aim to make this more informational, instead of just bitching all the time.
And in the last post, I looked back and wrote 6 names down, but only addressed 5 people. I think the middle one ended up mixing two people up because they have the same first name when I looked on the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment