I had another individual meeting with my career exploration advisor. It was supposed to be for 15 minutes, but we ended up talking for an entire hour. We talked about my Myers-Briggs test results, ENTP, as well as what I value most and my standout traits.
My advisor meets with me 3 times more often than anyone else in my group. She says she has I'm still a huge puzzle to her, and I'm the only one she hasn't figured out. All my results say that I'd do great in a music field, but I know I don't want to play any kind of instrument. She says I'd be an awesome band manager, especially if I get a background in law and my high results for enterprising values.
Another time we meet we talked about me going to study abroad for an entire year, not just a semester. It's a little more expensive, because I have 3-5 chances to come home for 11 days. I'd pick christmas and new years for sure, but I don't know about the other 2-4 visits. I would love to go to Spain, but there's a huge language barrier, but I'm perfectly set up for a year in London.
Last time we meet, we talked about law school, and I made my connections to the professors that could help me out there. I'd most likely go into copyright and patents, which would most likely still allow me to be involved with music.
Today we talked about working at Disney, where I'd have all the creativity I could handle, and enterprising too. We talked a lot about the interview process, and there might be one at Ball State soon. What's funny is that I actually was looking at internships with disney like a week ago. The only turn off is that it's an entire summer, like 3 months. The interviews start soon, and they look for people like me. I get easily excited about things, I like people, and I know my Disney. I could work retail, but she sees me being a character without a problem. I would love to be a character, but I'd like one with a mask, because smiling all day starts to hurt.
And then she noted that I have educational values high too, and the only people who have them as high as I do usually end up being college professors. Which I would like more because there's more money involved and I don't have to be nice to everyone.
I'm way to distracted to keep writing.
End of line.
No comments:
Post a Comment