Extrovert makes me loud and explains my desire to always be in contact with people.
Intuition would be my ideas that don't seem to work on paper, but turn out amazing when acted on.
Thinking wise I take on a lot of logical points, but because of my high Feeling score I find the logical answer that makes the most people happy.
Perception leads me to go do stuff and build the bridge once I'm already over the river.
After answering a lot of questions, turns out that I'm a leader by circumstance, will avoid doing data-heavy work whenever possible, hate hypocrites more than Hitler, wont stay at a job that forces me to compromise time with people that are important to me, I'll rebel against most things that try to force me to do something regardless if I want to do it or not, and when going somewhere new I'll bring people with me who never thought they could make the journey and they'll be going safely in my footsteps that I've left behind.
I actually agreed with almost all of that.
Gross, NBC just used a really shitty green screen effect on one of their lower-popularity shows.
No comments:
Post a Comment