I spent over 3 hours working on one music theory assignment, and I still didn't finish it. I've got to use my trial copy to finish it, which wont allow me to save it so I'm only going to get some kind of partial credit.
I feel like I could totally go to bed right now, and I've only been up for 12 hours since I've dropped my keyboard class, and now my first class is at 10, which is chapel, so it's not important. I am officially half way done with chapel, 9 more left.
I'm going to contribute my feeling so bad to the fact that I've done a decent job at switching to my new eating habits, mostly fruit and peanut butter, but this evening I had a quesadilla and it didn't sit well with all the strawberries from lunch.
I don't understand how none of my professors think that I'm planning on transferring. Almost all of them have seen at least one essay that I've written, and how I respond when they try to prompt me to write about god, and how I rebel against the whole damn thing when it's shoved in my face. But I ran into a problem, I think I have 2 credits that are going to transfer to ball state. That's not really cool with me, but neither is staying here.
No comments:
Post a Comment