Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Silly Mentionings

I've spent the better part of all day on facebook, or I would have posted this on there as well. I'll just be happy knowing that I put it somewhere that it wont be lost forever, the internet.

So I've been hardcore cleaning my room, throwing out stuff left and right. It's easier than I thought it would be, but it's still hard because I flip through old notebooks and remember exactly what they were for and such. Well I'm currently looking at my "Rock Formation: About Me" from 8th grade. We filled them out at the beginning of the year, got them back at the end. There's a picture too, I've grown into my nose and ears.

A lot of the stuff is pretty general, name, age, birthday, siblings, blah blah blah.

I laughed when I read this: Best Subject in school? Band if it counts, it not then Math.

Holy fuck, I never remember thinking math was my best subject. The only logical reasoning is that during the course of 8th grade I realized math sucks, isn't important, forgot I was ever good at it, and when all out for music.

Social Studies was listed as my most difficult subject. I'd agree to that at the time.

Three words I picked to describe myself: obnoxious, sarcastic, and laid back.

I still have to agree for the most part on that.



I also found a timeline of my future, we were instructed to complete it in pencil.

I wanted to take a year off after high school and try new things. Didn't know where I wanted to go to college, but wanted to study "Art, computer graphics, and computer programing".



There was also a section asking about high school(This looks like it was filled out near the end of the year, as it asked questions about my 8th grade year), and what I thought the best part would be. I'm proud of my answer: Marching Band, Thespians, and the art classes.

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment