Well I guess I'll cover what I remember, as the last time I updated was at the end of April.
I've been home, haven't really done too much. I've spent a lot of time working outside, and I still can't see much difference. Went to some open houses, been catching up with people.
In all honesty, I don't remember much outside of the last week.
There was something I really wanted to complain about for a LOOOOOONG time, and I'm going to do it right now.
I've been working outside constantly for close to 2 months now, and I feel like I have more muscle mass. I'm sick of all these special workouts, personal trainers, fancy diets, low calorie foods, vitamin supplements, and tv shows about loosing weight. It's fucking ridiculous. Want to get ripped? Go do some manual labor. I'm basing this rant off of people from way back when. Way back when you woke up every morning to go tend the fields or something. They were ripped, healthy, and ate whatever the fuck they wanted and didn't think about calories. The world today is doing nothing but breeding complicated solutions for a simple answer. You don't need the abdominal blaster 3000, or whatever other shit they're telling you to use. Go work outside. Dig some holes, carry bags of dirt, chop some wood, do something, I don't give a shit. But the next person I hear about them going to a gym, using special machines for problem areas, talking about what their trainer says they should eat, I might just loose it.
Some people don't have a place that they can do all this, well screw that. Go running, that uses like every muscle you have. Not hard enough? Strap some weighted crap on you, it's a lot harder to run with an extra 10 pounds on each leg. I'm not an expert at all, I only have first hand experience that it's the simple things that yield the most pleasing results, and I'm sick of the bull shit that the physical health industry is pulling on the world.
That's my pissed off rant.
I guess I'll talk about my birthday now. It was weird without my mom here. I ended up having a pretty good time, though I'm kind of super hurt that it's all the people I didn't expect to hear from on my birthday that got a hold of me, and the people I expected to hear from at like midnight on the dot didn't talk to me all day. But like I said, the day turned out alright in the end, there was only one person I didn't see that I was super upset about, and that's just because she's been a bitch lately, and thought it might at least be different on my birthday. Josiah even got me a gift, so now I have to hate him a little bit less I suppose. I don't know if Julie helped him, but it actually wasn't a bad gift at all. It was a "What's Your Price?" book from "Would You Rather...".
Now I'll bitch about some personal shit.
It was my fucking birthday, and you blew me off. It wasn't that you said you were free, and then all of the sudden you weren't. Yeah, that hurt, but it happened with a number of people. I swear I'm going to listen to my gut this time, because it's been going nuts for some time now. I have a feeling that I know exactly what you were doing, and made it very clear you didn't want me to know about, and I hope you had a fun date. I'm going to say right now that I'm never going to text you again, and I know that within 36 hours, I'm going to text you, just like every other time I couldn't take it anymore and said I wasn't going to talk to you anymore. You're terrible for me, and at the same time I still wish it would have worked, and I'm just sorry that whatever changed on your end changed the way it did.
I guess if that wasn't fucking obvious, then you probably have no business reading this.
You're great, you're fantastic, you're "D.) All of the above". And it's a shame, because it would have been fun.
I probably can't ever sincerely think of you as a friend. The things you've done just rub me the wrong way, everything you've done. Yet somehow what you're doing is getting you farther than what I did got me. I don't know what you've done in the last year, but understand that this game is not for your type of mindset.
I'm done with my stupid pity party, the world needs John Steele to be running at 110% right now, John Steele especially needs that.
No comments:
Post a Comment