Thursday, June 30, 2011

All Systems Go

After getting shut down for 50+ hours and no ethernet, I'm finally back online. That was a rough two days haha. My dad is super anal about letting me on his computer, which is the one that controls the internet. My mom finally told me the password and I had the network back up and running in less than 90 seconds, I'm kind of pro like that.

New stuff to report?
Definitely gonna get a little bit more into free running.
EDH formats are super beastly and fun.
I've lost most of my skill at Team Fortress 2.
I've got 2 displaced tendons in my left wrist.
Making myself keep playing my trumpet- If I'm only gonna take like 13 hours this semester I'm gonna be in at least two ensembles.
I'm most likely going to join the Statesmen at Ball State, but they only do 4 shows a year. But that runs into a problem, because all you have to do is register for the class, meaning it's an open choir, meaning it could suck. I'm kind of a snob when it comes to which music groups I want to associate myself with, and might join them and hope I'll find a smaller group of acappella singers within.
My beard is not to bad at all.
Working on finishing a massive collaboration of DVD's I've been making through the month, but I'm gonna have to move the image files to my dads computer because my burner has crapped out on me.

I never complained about The Green Lantern. Just not a good movie at all. It was entertaining, but it didn't pull me in, nor do I have any desire to see the sequel that they set up at the end. I'm glad I only spent 5 bucks on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment