Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Red Cars and The Dinosaur Farm

I have a mind-splitting headache right now, so this could end up being a terribly random update.

I must have been successful in texting Twitter in my sleep, because during 3rd period I saw that I sent it a message near 4 in the morning that read as follows...
"Never going to make it to the dinosaur farms with all these red xars in the way."

Im noting that xars should probably be cars, because all the way down 146th street was just a ton of red cars. And Im moderately convinced that I "sleepwalk" to some extent. It's the only conclusion I can draw now. That's twice now that I've sent a text in a dream, only to find that I sent it in real life, and it explains the mornings after a dream where I had some kind of extreme physical activity that I feel super sore and tired. Needless to say, tonight, my phone will be a bit farther away.

And in all reality, until I start either eating, breaking things, or driving in my sleep, I think it's hilarious and I don't plan to do anything about it.


So you.
You started it over a year ago, and when I tried to make an inquiry, you made it nearly impossible. Im super glad we're friends, but gosh, I want my space back to some extent. And all the days you ask me what's wrong, the thing that's wrong at the moment is that I do need my space, and I want you to cut the whole thing.

And you.
With you, it somewhat similar to the one above. I wanted to get to know you because we'd be spending most of the year together. That's what my intentions were. You made the intentions skew, and now you're almost too far to turn around. Nothing against you, but I feel like you treat me like a trend among your friend.

One more.
Yeah. Make a decisive action, because you seem to float about a lot, and it doesn't really work quite like that.


There's probably more to say in the grand picture. But Im super tired, going to wake up at 2 am to teach myself my AP Stats stuff, because ever since I changed spots I don't understand shit in that class, and the guy that's in my chair seems to understand everything now. I want the magic chair back. But it's probably just me being crazy.

I'm in crazy need of a decompression time, because everything is just crazy now. All I do anymore is either stay at school or play music. And now I'll be working again. but Im really glad of that, because I need money really, REALLY badly. And I won't say that I didn't like what swimming like every day over the summer did, because Im just floating around a 39 waist.

Winter Break may be just what I need.
As always, questions, comments, concerns, blah de blah, direct at me, blah de blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment