Sunday, December 13, 2009

Running on My Hands

So for the title first, the degrading stuff second.

Well, I've been having really vivid and realist dreams lately, more and more. One day I had a dream that I got in a fight and beat the crap out of somebody. The next two days I was incredibly sore, like I worked out for the first time in months or something.
Last night, I was at school and it was a normal day, only I can't think back to doing anything I would have normally done. Then it was bonus period, and I was in a gym running, like really fast. And after bonus period I had to get home really fast. So I ran all the way home and I was passing every single car I saw. But I stopped at stop signs. And at one stop sign I sent twitter a text, "Passed a lot of people." Then kept running. Why did I have to get home? I had to run on my hands once I got home before I had to go see a movie with Sarah. I got home and started running on my hands, but was really distracted because Kacie was pregnant, but I kept running anyway.
That was my dream. So two things.
In the dream, I was working my arms a ton. Today they're been really sore.
Also, I DID send that text, only it went to Tim because I guess he was the first one in my inbox thing. So not only do I get sore from my dreams, but I apparently text people in them too.

Now the terrible part.
...
Actually. I lost most of the words. That might be a good thing.
It was something along the lines of how terribly useless I am in the grand scheme of the world, and how I can't even complete my own goals, so how could I ever be of use to anything. Then it was about friends with divorced parents. and stuff. Yeah, it'll come back at a terrible time sometime later.

:|

No comments:

Post a Comment