My low fuel light came on last night too. My parents refuse to give me money for gas, because they're on this whole thing that I have to be responsible for myself and crap. And my dad insists that I have money because I've been working now. I guess he doesn't understand that just like him, I get paid every other week, and that the pay session just started a week ago. So I can't go anywhere now.
I just about got all my christmas stuff done for friends and what not. Family wise, they all get to share one thing, and Im sure that Im going to get a bunch of crap for spending that much because my parents told me not to spend more than 15 dollars on anyone. I spent closer to 70 on each of them...
Also, I really don't like it when friends tell me they feel bad because they didn't get me anything in return. That's so not what Christmas is about. Sure stuff is nice, but I like giving stuff more than getting stuff. To add to that, I like buying the stuff for other people as much as I like giving it to them, despite the fact that some people are near-impossible to shop for.
I will say this, one of my friends got me a crazy sweet present. I now own a sword, like a full out, legit sword. It looks like a pirate sword, which is just going to make my captain hook costume all the better.
This last week of school was crazy stressing.
I had various tests and quiz's all week. I had bowling monday, wednesday, and friday. I had two concerts to juggle into the evenings, a field trip, another "field trip" from the band. It was just crazy.
I seriously need to clean my house today. I'm probably gonna go take a shower, do some laundry and what not.
-Might have another blog for later tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment