Since the day I came to Anderson, I told myself I was going to transfer out, and for probably 85% of the time that I've spent up here I've been unhappy beyond reason. Things should be figured out at Ball State soon, they lost my high school transcript, but suddenly found it when I called them.
It was at the Wind Ensemble Banquet tonight, it made me think. What I found happened is that I had fun with these people, maybe not the school, but the people. There's lots of things I'd like to wish for right now, but I'd really like to know where is the right place for me, regardless where.
My first thought was to think how I felt about band after my freshman year, and I wasn't sad that the year was over. My senior year, it hit me hard, knowing how much I would miss it all. I got the feeling from my senior year last night. I genuinely am having second thought about what I'm going to do, it's a lot harder than I thought it would be and I just don't really have someone who can tell me what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment