Meteorology is a serious contender for a major or minor right now. All we've done so far in the class is study clouds and finished learning how to isopleth, and both are kind of fantastic. International Policy is a really interesting class, and I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be learning yet, but I'm doing really well in the class discussions because I feel like it's all common sense. But then lies the question, in a class of 60, why are only like 8 of us talking if it's all common sense. Leadership Communications is a really easy so far, first assignment is due tomorrow at midnight. Friday we played with clay to show what leadership means to us, so of course I made dinosaurs with mine. Marching Band is marching band, the other new guy I complained about last time is really starting to get under my skin, but he wants to quit the ensemble anyway, he said it's not worth his time and he doesn't care about marching band like he used to. That's Mon/Wed/Fri.
Environmental Law is without a doubt my least enjoyed class so far, just because it's full of grad students and adults returning to get their under gads, I'm the youngest without a doubt. Intro to Landscaping seems really cool, but there's no book for the class, so I'm kind of confused on that. Then Statesmen is the male chorus, not much else to it, and then campus bands, which is just super easy music.
I'm sitting in the study lounge above my floor because despite having Peter gone like all day, I wanted some more privacy, and I'm not looking forward to going back now because this quiet time is just what I needed, no tv's, no music, no roommate, no people in the hallways or bathroom, just me, myself, and my thoughts. Got to talk to Kaylee for a length of time which was nice.
My weekend was alright, worked plenty, played some magic, did some yard work, and got some things resolved. I guess I'm kind of officially employed at American Eagle, I'm not exactly sure of the specifics on it, but I at least work there for floor sets, though wouldn't mind working more as sales staff while I' home. My dogs hardcore didn't want me to leave either, it was one of the most adorable things I've seen them do and I hope I never forget it.
-The lights on the other half of the study room just shut off because they're motion activated, and I get the sensor can't see me over here.
So I guess I've just got one thing kind of persisting in my head. I tried to talk about it earlier, but it was super hard to find what I was trying to say, because I hadn't thought about it depth enough. Saw Lauren for about 20 minutes while I was home. It was the first time I had seen her one on one since sometime really early in the summer. I had bumped into her just around Westfield over the summer, but that's what happens when someone works at a movie theatre and when I go back to see how the band is doing. I had her birthday gift to get her because her birthday was early in the summer before everything got weirdish. It was something that I might have used in the very far future, but ultimately I didn't want or need it. I couldn't get it to her on her actual birthday because her mom was possibly being nosey, and the item wasn't entirely legal in my possession, let alone hers.
It was cool seeing her this weekend, she's a cool enough person, and as for the remaining high school kids that I know go, she's alright. I was alright to see her because getting her birthday present off of my dresser was like the last rock left in my shoe. It's gone, and now I'm comfortable as ever. But anyways, I've got to get to bed, because I have my early class tomorrow, and I've been typing this for over an hour.
This has been my allotted "I'm so important and I like to talk about me" time for a few days. Tootles!
No comments:
Post a Comment