I'm leaving in about 17 hours to go home for Fall Break. I'm looking forward to it, but more so I'm not. The only thing left for me in Westfield is the people, and they aren't there. I'm working two nights that I'm there, I need the money and bad. I'm not bringing any magic cards, they take up too much space and weigh too much for me to bother with. I'm bringing Jackson with me so I can give him a good cleaning in a tub, I'll probably bring Ben with me too. I'm excited to see my dogs, though I know they don't actually want to play with me, they want me to watch them play with each other. I might take a ride down the Monon trail, but it wont be the same if I don't stop at Dairy Queen on the way back with Collin, and that wont happen. I'll take a walk through the trails at Cool Creek at least once, if I'm lucky I'll be able to bring someone with me so I'm not so creepy. I'm gonna spend an evening at Shamrock Springs, if I'm lucky I'll get to watch a storm front come in. I'll stop by the high school just to say hello to a few teachers and get some input from people who actually know me, not like the stupid advisors that think they know me after a round of 20 questions. I'll work outside, I'm sure I need to move another truck load of dirt and mulch, probably mow the grass too. I'm gonna try to study for my mid-terms. And that's it, then it's back to the daily grind.
Maybe it's because I didn't get last weekend to unwind, but this is the worst I've felt all semester. Two weeks ago, I couldn't have been happier with my life, and that's not the case anymore. That's the problem when you live on an emotional and mental high, because when even the little things go wrong, it brings everything down with them. I look at my life, it I can see that it's amazing, that there are so many amazing things going on around me every day, yet I don't give a shit.
One of my friends has been mentioning zodiac signs and whatnot lately, so I gave mine a look. Every so often, I get really into zodiac signs and horoscope readings and spend a great deal of time on them.
Apparently, this week I'm supposed to handle work loads easily and will have promising income this week. Ironic that I'm working this weekend. I'm also supposed to have an emphasis on the important things in life, friends and happiness.
Now this is where I really get sold on horoscopes, because they have little bits for each day. It's still the 13th, and its expected that my energy levels will be exceptionally low today, and that's incredibly true. Tomorrow is supposed to be good for romance and gains, which also plays into some tentative plans I was laying out. Tomorrow is supposed to be a good day across the board for me, though any kind of offensive or violent actions will be tedious and unsuccessful. Saturday afternoon it says I'm going to be in a bad mood and have low self esteem. It says pretty much everything that I do on Saturday isn't going to work, except for violent and offensive actions.
If you want to be annoyed by me, be annoyed.
If you want to be irritated by me, be irritated.
If you want to think I'm a moron, go ahead.
If you want to be pissed at me, be pissed at me.
If you want to don't want to talk to me, then don't.
If you want to hate me, go for it.
If you want to do any of that, at least do it to my face.
No comments:
Post a Comment