Friday, October 7, 2011

Tangled at 2 AM

This will continue, and hopefully end, the series of really shitty tweets. I was able to restrain myself quite a bit today, because it would have been super ugly if I hadn't.

I was pretty much completely worn out last night to begin with, and had a substantial amount of homework to do. Just after 12, I got a call from a dear friend who needed some comforting and whatnot, so I did what any half-decent person would do, went over until they left better and could fall asleep.

That being done, I got to sleep about 4ish, and woke back up at 6 to finish my lab and reading assignments. And being the painfully self-image obsessed guy that I am, then went onto my morning routine and workout instead of getting another hour of sleep. That all settled down and classes started at noon like usual. After marching band I guess a group was playing some ultimate, and there wasn't a chance I was going to miss out on that. So that wore me out even more, more than I would have liked in all honesty.

So now I sit, and it's about 9, and I'm going to be asleep in the next hour or so.

And I guess I'm at the point that some of my friends here can read me easier than I'd like. It's a good thing, it means I've bonded with people, but my head is a messy and dangerous place. I don't really have a way to describe what's bothering me though is the problem, otherwise I'd probably open up at least a little with enough prodding. It's such a bothersome thing to have to get reacquainted with a group of friends. I don't know what kind of bonding went on during band camp and the first week of school, I just know I wasn't a part of it. I also know that I just kind of showed up out of the blue and without much background story to come with me, though this blog is a pretty comprehensive 2 years or so of background info. I'm sure stuff will come up eventually with these people, especially considering how long it's been since I took a liking to a group of people so quickly.

I've got some other stuff on my mind, but it's generally too unsorted for me to bother with. Homecoming is this weekend, gonna be super busy with that and whatnot. Colts game on Sunday, should be a long and fun day. This has been my usual update where I get to talk about myself and not feel guilty about it. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment