Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Think Best in the Shower

Am I the only one? I feel like I think way better and with a much more level head when I'm in the shower, and then I forget it all as soon as I step out. I took my usual second shower and it actually turned out I took almost an hour long shower, oh well. I'm in the study lounge on my floor because Peter has his lady over, which doesn't bother me in the slightest, but I just can't focus at all in there between them talking, the tv, and whatever I end up doing on my computer. It's exceptionally warm in this study lounge, and it's a bit nauseating.

So what's new with me... hmmm.....
First day back from fall break, two mid-terms could have gone much better than they did. But let's back track, what did I actually do over fall break.

Friday: Got home in the evening, ate food, felt sick, got my mom to watch The Walking Dead, went to sleep.
Saturday: Ran errands in the morning, hung out with Zack for while, stopped by to see the band. Said my goodbyes to Zack(what an outstanding fellow he is), ate some food, and was at work all night.
Sunday: I slept in really late, seeing as I got home around 7. I think I actually woke up about 1 or so, which was too bad because I was going to try to get lunch with a friend. I watched a movie and then went back to work again.
Monday: Slept in late again, despite that I was home around 2. I honestly don't have a clue what I did all day on Monday, all I know is that I didn't go visit the high school like I was planning so I could talk to McLean, Galovic, and Willian, two of whom would be delighted to hear that I'm thinking about going into education. Oh! I saw Bret in the afternoon and bought a cool hat. Then I took a walk through cool creek. Cleaned both of my trumpets really well too.
Tuesday: Meant to leave in the morning, but didn't. Saw my doctor about a possible sinus infection. Did lots of laundry. Played with my dogs. Tried to fix my bike. Helped my mom make cookies. Got back to to Ball State, played some clarinet for a while, and called it a night.

Today I was hoping for a few things to go differently than they did, and I guess that was quite apparent by the time band ended and I seemed really down and out. Well, it happens. I mentioned to Aaron that I have a blog, so I expect he'll be finding it sooner or later. I know I've only been back for one day, but I feel like I haven't hung out with anyone in ages.

I've got lots of cryptic stuff to say, but it's only going to put me in a bad mood if I start on it, so I'm not going to bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment