First of all, I forgot how incredibly stressful planning a New Years party is when you're only home two days before the party.
Second of all, I forgot how much fun they are once everything comes together.
Before I get to the whole New Years thing, I'm going to wrap up December.
I had to go on a road trip. I wanted to go and everything, but it wasn't what I had hoped it to be. Julie brought her boyfriend with us, and I did not like that.
----Non-Related Interjection: Wow, I guess I'll take the hint. Thanks.----
I had to share a room with her boyfriend too. And I think I heard them call one another "love" more than their actual names.
Relatives haven't changed much.
The whole state hasn't changed much.
Got back and did a video project that took the whole day.
The next day I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned for my New Years Party, which about brings me up to speed.
A year ago, I started LimeGreen. And I did very well for the first month, and I slowly found less and less time to update it. One of the first things I wrote, were my resolutions. To some extent, I did very well with them, and others, I did terrible at.
1. Keep room clean.
Nope, just by looking over my shoulder I can tell I didn't do that one haha.
2. Loose Weight.
I suppose I did. I'd have to say I didn't know what I was writing back then. Explanation a bit later.
3. Be more open.
I don't know. I'd have to ask other people. I mean, I really didn't keep much a secret in that sense. If somebody asked, I told.
4. Do 3 brand-new things every month.
I did a lot of new things last year, 3 a month, I did not.
5. Look at colleges.
Not a very good resolution, because I kind of had to.
Resolution #2.
At the time, I didn't know much of anything about weight loss, not saying that I know a vast deal one year later. I was all about the number that I saw, and nothing more. I didn't care about muscle mass in comparison to fat or anything like that really. I did in fact take close to 8 inches off of my waist in the last two years, 6 of them being last year. For that, I take a good deal of pride, for I'm just barely too big for a 38, but a 40 is loose. And near the end, I stopped really looking at the actual number so much, because I didn't care. I actually ended up gaining weight in the fall once I started to exercise more and eating well. That turned out to be muscle mass, which Im fine with.
Enough with the past though, time for the new resolutions.
1. Stop ending up "there" when I'm just bored in my room.
2. Keep my room in a state where it can be cleaned in 15 minutes or less for company.
3. Re-Instate savings funds; Black Friday, Christmas, Birthdays and so on.
4. Continue to be more open, and try to use less metaphors for things I'd actually like to say.
-I'll need friends to help me out on that, even if it's just demanding to know what it means.
5. Don't back-track on what self-growth I've done.
6. Beat the following games:
Pac-Man World 2
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
We ♥ Katamari
Harvest Moon: Wonderful Life- Special Edition
7. Read more books.
8. The whole weight loss thing-
Ideally- get between 200-210 and stay there, it's still kind of heavy, but I need to think realistically. I'm a big guy, and to be like 170 or something, I'm afraid I'd just look anorexic and sickly, which just doesn't suit me. Should I dip under 200 and still look and feel good and healthy, then wonderful, but if not, no big loss. As of this morning, I'm at 234. So pretty much, 25-35 pounds in one year. But there's more. Because I know more about body build-up(or at least think I do) now, I have more things to include. As for those, Im not entirely certain, but they pertain to muscle mass, and the fact that I want more. Because with my frame, I could easily beat the crap out of somebody. But in reality, some times I don't feel like I could back it up. So I'm aiming to fix that.
9. Grow to 6' 8 or taller.
I can't control that a whole lot, but I want to. I love being tall. Sure, somethings are a hassle, but so what! What I can do is eat more foods that promote growth and get a better nights sleep more often. Because Im predicted at a max of 7'2. Which means I've got a long way to go. But I'm not sure I want to be THAT tall, 6'10 sounds like a good max.
That's all for now. I have one or two more I'm tossing around, but those 9 are the ones I seriously would like to work on. And since this has already been such a long post, I'm going to cut it off here, and just hold my tongue, which has tons to say, until another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment