Good:
Oddly enough, my bed. I went from super soft to a ton of support, it was alright.
Waking up, and deciding that English wasn't worth my time this morning.
International Government, despite being rather quiet today.
The weather, nothing to do with Anderson though.
The 14 minutes and 43 seconds that we waited for Dr. Murray to be 15 minutes late so we could leave.
Taking off jeans and putting on cargo shorts and a tie, again nothing to do with Anderson.
The MASSIVE amount of strawberries I ate at lunch.
Hearing about how exhausted the guys who went to go hookah are, they got back at 4 am and it serves them right.
Remembering how important warming up your vocal chords can be.
Stealing 6 apples from the Marketplace.
Getting out of Jazz Ensemble 45 minutes early for my class at 6, which was canceled tonight.
Talking to people back in/from Westfield.
Deciding that I'm going to make it a goal to piss people off, mostly by saying exactly what I'm thinking when something happens, and not being forced to conform to this shit-tastic mold.
Bad:
Waking up early.
Waking up again after I decided not to go to English.
Taking a cold shower.
Getting my variation back in music theory and seeing 24 notes circled and a comment "wrong note"***I'll get to this***
Not being able to sing as loud as I should.
Lunch at the Marketplace.
LART.
Having Dr. Murray bring up totally random things to talk about in a freshman seminar class, which is pretty much an english class.
Having Dr. Murray think that discussing premarital sex was somehow a good topic of conversation.
Dr. Murray not calling me out for texting for the entire duration of the conversation because I didn't get to tell him exactly how I felt about the class.
Wind Ensemble playing stuff I could have played four years ago.
Dinner at the Marketplace.
It looks neck and neck between to two, but I'm flat out unhappy here, and I let it show a few times and people asked me if I was alright. I couldn't tell them that being back for one day was already crushing every aspect of me, not yet.
So music theory..
The top says "Arranged by John Kenneth Steele", yet somehow the notes that I arranged into the piece can be declared "wrong" by outside parties. Like seriously, WHAT THE FUCK. I very clearly put a god-damn "G" in the part, and since the arranger put it there(THAT'S ME) I don't see how someone else can look at it and decide if the note it "wrong" or not.
Also, I didn't leave pop chords on my piece, we weren't supposed to. She went ahead and wrote them in. I really didn't mind, until all of the sudden I had WRONG CHORDS. Again, WHAT THE FUCK?? I didn't put those chord signs in, you did. According to my chord structure, that chord is exactly what it needs to be. I would love to know how someone else gets to decide which chords I "meant" to use, and just somehow used the "wrong" chords.
Fuck Anderson.
Fuck everything about this place.
I'm ready to go back to Westfield right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment