I spent most of my time thinking that I'd work on the paper, and that was at like 7:30. Instead, I've been translating things in French, and typing Spanish like all night. I really miss knowing Spanish actually, it was fun until I had Miss SLutz. Yeah, if you ever saw her old door thing, that was ALLLLL MEEEEE. One of the things I was always proud of. It stayed there too, for like 2 years. I'd get texts from people in her class when she'd randomly notice it again. I wonder if she ever knew it was me, or that I went down to guidance at least once a week to complain about her while I was in her class.
A while back, I talked about going to live and study abroad for like an entire year, but had to rule out somewhere in Spain, and stick to somewhere like London, because I only know English. But if I got good at Spanish again, that would all change! And then Kaylee and I could totally go to Spain to chill out for a while(note the pun, "chill out" because Spain is probably hot). Even though the actual odds of that happening are probably super slim, I think it'd be pretty freaking awesome, and then we'd learn Dutch and go look at windmills and countryside stuff.
I've gone off topic, a reason I'd be an excellent and a terrible teacher. Ummm, I was talking about Spanish? Yeah, well when you're trying to translate French, and then think of a reply in English, and then go into Spanish your head can get kind of jumbled, so I wish I knew Spanish better than I do.
Today kind of sucked, like it's the worst day I've had in a while. I think I felt it coming though, I've been due for a really shitty day for a while now.
I woke up 2 hours later than I wanted to, and was groggy for a long time. Lunch sucked EXCEPT FOR THEY HAD GRAPEFRUIT AND I FORGOT IF I LIKED OR HATED IT SO I ATE THREE ENTIRE ONES TO TRY TO REMEMBER IF I LIKED THEM OR HATED THEM. I like grapefruit!
I was supposed to play my recital today too, but I didn't find out until I was ready to play that I had been bumped, and now was going to have my recital on the 21st, pretty much a month away. So that really kind of pissed me off, considering I saw Dr. Murray like 3 times earlier that day, and he didn't even know my recital was SUPPOSED to be today, let alone that it had been moved.
Later in the day, I had a meeting with my career advisor again, and I complained about the Murray's and how Dr. Murray might be loosing it a little bit in the head. Jo agreed with me. Then we did my scheduling for the fall... yeah......
We've talked about transferring, and even talked about Ball State for a good 10 minutes before hand. I don't really know why people just assume that I'm staying here.
Life is a bitch, and today she's been rearing her ugly head at me. And now I really need to start on that paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment