As much as I might have gotten bored living here, I don't want to be anywhere else right now. I'm sure I'll get itchy during the summer, but everyone is going to be back, I should be working 2 jobs, and I'll be able to see the people I want to.
-I'm not thinking in any particular order, just as things come across my head.
People that I've talked to said that they miss their friends from college right now, and think about them. The "friends" I've made at Anderson are almost fake friends, and I haven't given them any thought at all.
Had a crazy crazy dream. It had themes from so many things going on, that now I can't even remember but just one bit of it, and I already knew how important this person is to me, so I can't take the dream for any kind of subconscious feelings or something.
I like the warm weather.
I like it when it rains on Friday and Saturday nights.
I like that last one a lot.
I like Westfield.
I like the people I had to leave when I went to college.
Not much is new with me. Talked about paint colors for the kitchen and living room, as well as how I'm going to paint my room whenever I get around to it. Oh and something happening late April, that's happening too.
Once I get back to hell, I mean Anderson, I'm going to be running a count of how many days until I'm free. I think I have roughly 5 weeks of suffering, and then I'm back. Until then, I'll be back like every weekend too.
No comments:
Post a Comment