Friday, March 18, 2011

Some Call Me A Rebel, But I Call Myself A Dork

St. Patricks day was pretty good, considering I was with a group of college kids and we were all completely sober. Got some Olive Garden, then went to CVS so Cambron could buy some stuff. Then back to Tims house for a movie. I think we watched Love, Money and Other Drugs? It was pretty much about the story of Viagra, it wasn't terrible.

During the movie I got outed while texting Lauren. I realized I had a dumb smile on my face the whole time, and about a minute after I realized it, Jess noticed too. And Jess being Jess, she had to know, and I wasn't able to play it off as Twitter, though I would have had a better chance if I hadn't just started smiling more.

Yeah, so that's that. I'll officially be attending the 2011 prom as well.

And now it's time to go finish the yard work I started yesterday but didn't finish. This will net me 25 bucks that I could really use about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment