Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Missing What You Had

There are good moments and bad moments, but mostly I feel bipolar by the hour right now. And it's because it's such a sudden shift, I've confidently ruled out any kind of medical reasoning. Bipolar people don't shift in 10 minutes like I do, they have weeks of one thing or another. I did find an answer that the internet couldn't though, Anderson.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, I'll say it forever. I'm unhappy 95% of the time that I'm here, and this thought came to me as I was eating my apple. I wondered why I was bothering to eat it, it wasn't the kind of comfort food I wanted. Then I decided that I should make it my new comfort food, I can't see how that can backfire, which then made me remember I forgot to post something on here like 2 weeks ago.

Lent has started, and I'm not doing the whole "no meat on Fridays" thing, that's nuts. But I did give up something, I gave up a lot actually. I decided no more sweets or fried foods.

At first, I figured sodas, cookies, cakes, ice cream, french fries and the sort.

It's been freaking insane. I know I'm being really healthy right now, but I'd love a milkshake and fries right now. I didn't realize just how broad "sweets" and "fried" really was, nor how much food here at Anderson is artificially sweetened or fried, it's no wonder people in America are fat.

But it's whatever, because hopefully come easter I'll want nothing to do with either of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment