Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cannonballs and Doorstops

This is almost a part 2 of the stuff I wrote this morning.

I've got a really nice "warm and cozy" feeling right now. It was poooouring earlier right before lunch. I might have gotten myself pretty stinkin' wet running in the rain. Running meaning taking my dear sweet time because I love rain. My flannel is just not starting to not be wet and damp, and my room is warm, which I usually hate, but I'm accepting it right now because I can't do anything about it.

Today is Tuesday, and easy day, Wednesday isn't too bad either. Thursday I don't even have a real class and will be back in Westfield around 2, probably wearing a tux. But this isn't a continuation of anything.

This is.
I guess I ended up where I needed to be after driving for like an hour. Some things just make me so stupid mad, like the fact that I can't say what I need to say because the time is never right. That didn't exactly relate to much though. Talked for maybe an hour, just stuff I guess. I remember being so out of it that it felt like 20 minutes between each thing that was said, and just blew my mind when it was quiet. (Wasn't on drugs, I swear)

There is and there isn't much more I can say about Saturday, only that it makes me confused and angry at the same time.

Sunday I was planning on being gone at 2 so I could work on a Music Theory project with my partner, gotta love Mozart's 36th Symphony........
Didn't make it to Anderson by 3, actually made it to Anderson by 6.
My being stressed lead to me wanting food I gave up for Lent, -despite that I'm not the most religious guy, I feel like it's about more than just giving something up because of a book, but that it's a personal test of willpower and commitment and such- but it was Sunday so I was "technically" allowed to. Called up Collin Winkle, because he as home for the weekend, and we went to Dairy Queen. Were there for like an hour, it was basically me talking a lot because I've just had a lot going on lately and he's one of the very few people I feel like I can talk to about some stuff and be comfortable. Talked about how stupid some things are, good guys don't win, thought back to high school for a little bit and the fun times. I had a medium blizzard, more sugar than I had ingested at once in about a month, as well as Dr. Pepper, so more sugar and caffeination(my mac doesn't recognize that as a word so I just told it to learn it). As you can imagine, I was a hyper mess. A hyper mess with a swarm of pissed off butterflies in his stomach because I was in fact going to be able to talk with Lauren in person instead of the texting crap that had been going on.

We also went to Michael's for a little bit, it was hardly productive and Collin had to take the lead because I was in a full out ADHD swing thanks to the sugar, despite that I probably don't actually have ADHD.

Went home and got all my stuff together for Anderson, and just had the one stop before I left. I was really pretty surprised how well it went. It's really hard to describe it, because I can't tell if it went well because I was hoping it to, or if it was all really fake and I didn't notice. It was sincere enough I think, and prom is still happening. I hadn't planned on being there more than 5 minutes, but there was a good 10 minutes of just talking and a hug that I was not expecting.

I just deleted an entire paragraph that went here because I talking about it made things too blunt, despite how much I like it when things are blunt.

But enough with all that junk that nobody cares about. I'm digging a deep-tissue massage on my shoulders and my calves this weekend if I can find the time and if I somehow have some spare money around because I am just way too tense for my own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment