To start things off, there's been thunder and lightning all morning, probably the reason that I over slept. I'm very ok with that.
Now to Saturday. Went to a show at the new Warehouse place, but only stayed for the first half. Went to pick up Kaylee, decided it wasn't worth driving back for 10 minutes. Hung out with her and two of the Blocks. Began texting people.
This texting people then turned into texting one specific person, which turned out poorly.
I like you, you like me, we're going to prom(which is a much larger deal than I think she realizes granted I'm in college), but for some reason, actually dating would just be the worst thing ever, So of course that threw me for an ugly loop.
Left Kaylee's house and thought I was going home, but didn't want to, and ended up at Shamrock Springs. The options that I thought of all were logical enough, aside from the one where I wanted to find the darkest place possible and take a walk. -Lately I've found something comforting in being completely terrified, the dark places at night, watching scary movies just before I go to bed to try to have a nightmare, I don't know why.-
Did a lot of thinking in the hour or so I just drove around, it lead me exactly where I went, in a way. That doesn't make sense unless you're me, but I'm not worried. I just don't really know what I'll do with myself, but I guess summer will get it all figured out. I'd keep talking, but I have a practice exam to cheat on, so I've got to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment