Saturday, April 2, 2011

Timing is Key

For a long time now, I've felt that life is little more than being in the wrong place at the right time. Not that that's a bad thing, you could look at it as being in the right place at the wrong time too. There's good timing, and there's bad timing. And alongside that right timing and wrong timing. And amongst all this timing, now and again there's some rhyming.
That was pretty lame, but I couldn't help myself.

I might have said this a long time ago, but I feel like my life is all about timing for me. It's never mattered how well I did on one thing or another, everything that was important to me happened because I was either in the right place at the wrong time, or the wrong place at the right time, -it all just depends how you look at time.

My timing has aways been off in the most interesting ways, but lately life has proved that timing isn't everything, and some things don't have a time limit. I feel like I've found a thing or two that fall under this category, one of them I know for sure.

Now at this point, I've completely forgotten where I was going with this, and I drank like 60 ounces of water about 90 minutes ago, so I'm actually cutting this one off. I'll try for a real post in another day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment