Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sentences in Random

I really don't have much to say tonight, it's gonna end up being lots of little random things I suppose. I guess a lot of this is just stuff that I've never said in person to anyone.



I like it when people talk about me, it makes me feel important in at least one way.

Today, my soul patch was really bothering me, like just touching it hurt. I didn't think that was a feature of facial hair.

I'm super obsessive about my facial hair, and I know that right now the jaw line isn't symmetrical.

I know that I come off as a good friend, but I feel like there's a ton more I should be able to do for the people that are important to me.

I've been thinking about it for a couple months now, and my mom even asked me about it. I think I want a tattoo, I just don't know what or where.

If afraid that if I leave the arts and go for a more conventional area of study, my individuality and need to stand out will work against me.

I figured that giving up everything sweet and fried for lent would be good, and I'm sure it is, but I still don't feel any better. It just goes to show that even the "healthy" food isn't healthy here.

Of all the things driving me away from Anderson, it's the people.

Of all the things making me want to stay in Anderson, it's the people.

I don't feel like I ever properly grieved over my Nana last summer thanks to some asshole who decided he was more important and wouldn't fucking leave me alone, or at least be the friend that I needed. It still bothers me at least once a week.

I REEEEALLY want a tattoo.

I crush on people super easily, and I've crushed on at least 60% of my female friends at one point or another, usually 1-2 weeks. Three of those crushes never went away.

I would really be ok being a stay at home dad. I think I would love it actually.

I've questioned if I'm bi-polar since I was a sophomore, but I just can't fit into some of the symptoms, and often times my mood swings are by the hour, if not shorter.

I've questioned weither I have depression since a friend confronted me about it in high school. I think I'll say I've got seasonal depressive disorder, but that's it. The irony? He's the one who went and got diagnosed with depression. Not quite funny though.

Right now, the food that sounds best are deep fried mini corn dogs. You have no freaking idea how good that sounds right now.

I'm ok that I've never gone to a massive college party, I think those people are incredibly trashy.

I need a big house and an awesome back yard, I don't care what it costs me.

I think a career in crime and illegal activity would be very do-able for me, and seems practical.

I keep looking at the doodle on my left arm, and remembering how much I want a tattoo.

The moment that I'm not in the arts, a tattoo would go from being part of me as an individual to a red flag to an employer that I'm trouble and not suited for an adult job.

I've also thought about getting some kind of piercing, it would have to be in my ear, and would probably be a bar or something. But is the same problem as the tattoo.

I wonder all the time how I would look if I grew out my hair and kept it in a ponytail. More than 6 people would tell me that they think it would look good.

I've got a million and more things to say, but as with the recent trend, I can't focus enough to finish one thing.

Since junior year, I've wondered if I have ADD, but then it kind of worked for me. But now it doesn't.


Oh, something I tweeted about and said I'd mention on here via twitter.
I was flat out hit on tonight, and I'm amazed at how uncomfortable it actually made me. I'm sure it's no secret, that kind of thing doesn't happen to me, ever. She's a great girl and everything, but I wouldn't ever even consider it. She wanted to make sure that I would come back and visit too next year. Like, if we had been tight I could understand, but I didn't think we were that tight. There are guys in Dunn that I know I'm enjoy seeing when I come back, without a doubt. I'm gonna try to get some of them to come up and hang out up at Ball State some time too. I'm off topic already, oh my gosh. I guess it's time for either bed or sometime semi-productive.


*Additional thought. I actually went back into edit to put this in.
I wish more people would tell me what they think would look cool or good on me. Such as the tattoo, the ponytail, or the piercing.

No comments:

Post a Comment