Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Closing Chapter

It's been a week since I did anything on here, so I guess theres some things to be said.

Easter weekend, well I can't say that it was bad, but it was a weekend that left me in a weird spot, which has also become the norm.

Got home Thursday, filled out the whole prom form thing, made chocolate chip cookies, walked my dogs lots. Friday I woke up at 10, wanted muffins at like 10:30, they were finally done by 4. Went to the coffee house, it was good even with the little christian sing-along at the end. I will admit, that there is one worship song that I rather enjoy, but only when this one group at chapel would play it. Had an interesting time after coffee house too, it started storming while Lauren and I were at shamrock springs. That night was another example of me not being able to say things when I should, though sleepy John is pretty good at it. Saturday I don't remember doing anything other than getting my tux with the input of Taylor, which turned out to be a much longer ordeal that I thought it would be. Sunday I remember playing cards with Bret at Starbucks. No, that couldn't have been Sunday. That must have been Saturday and why I don't remember what I did Saturday afternoon. Sunday I woke up and dyed eggs, 4 of which were raw because I was in a mischievous mood. Helped with the Easter dinner, the dinner itself lasted less than 20 minutes before my dad was done and left to go finish the movie he was watching. Julie is just kind of stupid, though she offered again to buy me alcohol. Monday I was home alone with my mom all day pretty much, I just made lots of peanut butter type foods and bugged the crap out of here because of how bored I was. I put off coming back to Anderson until about 8 or so.

I'm almost done at Anderson, I'm calling this week the closing chapter, and next week will be something else. It's weird to think how much time I've spent up here, and how soon I'll be in Westfield full-time again.

I feel like I know what going to happen.
You're going to keep adding distance, and I'll ask in about 10 days what happened, you wont have anything to say, and then things will be awkward.
You're gonna come back and it'll be great.
You'll come back and we'll hang out for the first time since you sent me a lovely little message and it's secretly going to be uncomfortable.
You're going to get hurt, and it's going to suck, you're not going to know what to do, and I'll find myself in a really weird spot because of it.
You'll come back, and I'll have to give you another chance to not be an ass.
You're not really going anywhere, but hopefully everyone being back means you'll go back to the lovely person that you used to be.



And I should get dressed and ready because I have an exam at 11...

No comments:

Post a Comment